Friday, September 25, 2009

A is for working on advanced work like building stuff
B is for bravery standing up for my self
C is for cell phone for reaching people and texting
D is for I like to discover different things
E is for I like eating all sorts of foods
F is for feeling confident in what I do like homework
G is for being generous to people
H is for being honest to people and have a good sense of humor
I is for ignoring troublemakers that bully and tease people
j for telling funny jokes sometimes
K is for knowledge
L is for landscaping, I like doing hard work around outside
M is for memorization, I memorize things quick
N is for not getting into trouble
O is for starting over on homework I rush on
P is for protecting family and friends, Detroit pistons’
Q is for question, I like asking lots of questions
R is for respecting others and reinforcing work to be smarter
S is for being smart and believing in myself to succeed
T for talking to friends and family, Detroit tiger’s baseball team
U is for united as untied states of America
V is for visualize data and info
W is for Weber my last name
X for exploring new things in life for the future
Y is for yield for slowing down and stopping
M is for mark my middle name
Z is for zz top is a band that plays rock music

No comments:

Post a Comment