Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Brandon Weber


What am I going to do in ten years?


I hope in ten years I will be a certified auto mechanic and in a good paying job. Several years ago, I realized my Uncle Rick owns and works on his performance car. My uncle told me working on cars has always been fun. I really enjoy talking about cars with my friends and family. My parents bought me several car books when I was younger that I have read many times. I never get tired of reading and talking about cars. When I get my certification, I would help my family and friends with fixing their cars. I realize my idea of becoming a mechanic means a lot of hard work but I think this would be a fun job. My plan is to go to school and then find a job in Michigan.


When I get a mechanic’s job, I would like to buy a house and a new car. I would have to purchase a lot of furniture and other things when I buy my house. When I move in, I would like to get two dogs for my home. I have always liked animals but dogs are my favorite. My family owns two cats and they are good pets but dogs are my first choice. The kind of dogs I would like to get would be two golden retrievers.


Another thing I would like to do is to travel to various places. One of my favorite places is California where my uncle Herman lives. I like the weather in California and really liked my visit to Disney Land. We ate at several fun places in California and shopped a lot. The second place I like a lot is Florida because of there warm weather and there great water parks and stores.


In ten years, I hope that I will have a mechanics job that I like and some money.

1 comment: