Tuesday, September 22, 2009

brandon's paper


I like to communicate by talking to my new and old friends in school. We discuss what homework is due and what we need to do to complete the assignment. Some of the other ways I communicate is by talking to them in person, writing emails and using my cell phone. Another way is when I am allowed to play my computer game rune scape I came communicate with my friends while playing the game. This allows me to play my next game plays. My favorite way to communicate is by using my cell phone this allows me to call my friends and family from any place. I usually email my family because they live so far away from our family but this is a good way to keep in touch with my cousins.

I like to communicate by talking about school and how easy or how hard it is to do homework or what’s happening. Also I like to talk about music like rock n roll and metal.

Also I love talking about baseball, my favorite team is the Detroit tigers. The most fun I have is when we go to the game and we are able to see the plays first hand and can talk about the plays as they happen. I communicate all day whether it is in writing, person or on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment