Monday, November 9, 2009

Top 10 Career Matchmaker Suggestions Interest Rank


1.
Multimedia Developer

2.
Artist

3.
Webmaster

4.
Beekeeper

5.
Food Inspector

6.
Craftsperson

7.
Potter

8.
Appraiser

9.
Exhibit Designer

10.
Manufacturing Machine Operator



The two interests that I have are to become either a Manufacturing Machine Operator or a Craftsperson. I would like to become a Manufacturing Machine Operator for several reasons. I very much enjoy understanding how things work and like working with tools. I have always loved fast cars and my father works at Ford Motor Company. I think it would be great to be part of the team that puts together a car. I would also be able to understand how my job helps build a car. At this point in my life, I can prepare for a career as a Manufacturing Machine Operator by doing well in school and become a mature adult. Additionally, I can prepare myself for this type of career by becoming more familiar with various tools, machinery and helping my father tune up the family car. I can also get more hands on experience by taking Automotive Technology and Service classes at Stevenson.

I also have interest in making up my own designs and building what I have designed. I love classic muscle cars from the late 1960’s and early 1970’s. I think the designs of these cars are better than the cars we have today. I also feel that this type of career will help me find better ways of making things. By being a creative craftsman, I can make things that you will not find at the store. I feel that I can prepare myself today for a career as a Craftsman by doing well in school and taking classes such as Computer Design, Art, Welding and Geometry at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment