Saturday, November 28, 2009

Brandon's thanksgiving blog

Blog 11 - Brandon Weber’s Plans for the Upcoming 5-Day Holiday

I have several plans for my 5-day Thanksgiving holiday. The biggest event is going to be having Thanksgiving dinner at my Aunt Susan’s house. At this dinner, I get to see most of family that I have not seen in a while. My Aunt Susan is an excellent cook and I love her cooking. I love the smell and taste of the golden turkey, spicy Italian Sausage stuffing, and sweet strawberry pretzel Jell-O.

At dinner, I will probably sit at the same table as my sister Brittany, cousins Lisa and Kevin, and Kevin’s girlfriend Jenny. We usually talk about school, shopping and anything else that came to mind. After dinner, I will watch the football game between the Dallas Cowboys and the Oakland Raiders. This should be a good game and I hope that the Dallas Cowboys win since they are my most favorite football team.


Another important plan that I have during my time off from school is to get more practice driving a car. I am currently enrolled in a driver’s education class and will be driving over the weekend. I am feeling a little nervous but I am sure that I will do just fine since I did pretty well last time I drove. My driver’s education class will be over in a few weeks.


Two other important things that I plan to do this weekend are to start my Christmas shopping and practice the guitar. I will probably go to the Twelve Oaks shopping mall and brose EBay for things to buy. Saturday my Guitar Instructor will continue teaching me the guitar. I am still working on learning the Chords but I am starting to learn a Jimi Hendrix song called Voodoo Child. I have a lot to learn but I am having fun learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment