Friday, February 12, 2010

valentines blog


Discussing my role of love in my life

I like being kind to people that be nice to me and help me study or hangout and stuff. Also I like helping neighbors shovel snow and cut their grass anytime they need it and help my mom clean the whole house to make her happy and to love me for who I am. Lastly I like helping my dad repair broken stuff that is in a snow blower or a car.

What have I learned?

I’ve learned that love is the only way to get someone and to be nice and calm with someone you love or like who ever. Also that love is a special thing in life because if your life is full of anger u won’t have no one or anyone to be there for you.

Things I love and why I love them?

1. I love my two cats very much because they are the most loving animals plus the cutest animals I can think of and especially dogs I love them to.
2. My parents I love allot to because they take care of me plus they let me live in a nice worm house that I can sleep in and help me with homework I don’t know how to do and lastly they make the most tasty food in world I think.

3. My cousins and aunt and uncle because they give me money for my birthday each year and love me because I’m nice, funny, loving.



My love topics

1. Pizza – I love pepperoni pizza it is one of the most popular topping pizza in all of pizza making if that makes sense if it doesn’t well whatever.
2. Guitars – I love playing the guitar a lot because some of the songs I like I’m am starting learn and how cool it sounds when I strum and play then note, also I like the designs and the shape of the guitars like the Gibson sg I have I like the smooth neck and guitar head designs it rocks!!!!
3. Illegal fireworks – each year I like shooting of big fireworks because of the color sound and look like mortars’, firecrackers roman candles, artillery shells and repeaters that shoot multiple shots at a time plus a little dangerous I’m careful enough what I am doing.

What I hate about love

1. Sometimes you need a little space you know what I am say I mean alone time not getting bug or do favors just for example Brandon time watching TV, playing video games and hanging out side.




No comments:

Post a Comment