Friday, December 11, 2009

blog 13 dear santa

Blog 13 dear Santa

Four things I was naughty.

1. I was swearing too much to my friends and family this year which I regret and I sometimes punch my sister when she makes me really mad, which I should learn to control my anger because it’s not right to hit people you love .

2. Talking back to my parents and yelling at them. I get frustrated sometimes when my parents talk sometimes to me because sometimes words slip out of my mouth and say what the hell you are talking about.

3. Lighting illegal fireworks at a park one fourth of July. One fourth of July me and my dad bought big fireworks like mortars, repeaters roman candles and other good stuff.

4. My last thing I did naughty was stealing a lighter at 7-11 when I was like 8 or 9 years old. I don’t know why the heck I stole a lighter but it was not very smart of me to do that.

Four things I was nice about.

1. Helping a neighbor shovel snow when they are on vacation or if they need help.
2. Getting good grades in school and not getting into trouble in school.
3. Giving gifts to family and relatives that I love so much.
4. Hanging out with my 5 year old cousin every year around Christmas time.




My successes and failures this year

This year I have been getting good grades and making new friends at my new school which is Stevenson high school. Also I have been trying to be independent in my studies and try to figure out things by myself and to understand how the work is done.

My failures are understanding some of the math because each day the math assignments get harder each day I come in school each day. Really so far I’ve hadn’t had any failures except I didn’t do well on a few exams this year.




I feel that I deserve a few things for Christmas, like some money to put in my bank account. Also a nice guitar like a Gibson sg that look’s really nice because one of my favorite guitar players uses a Gibson sg. Those are the two things that I would like for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment